- $55 for one ticket to Life in Color Nashville with express entry and two bottles of paint (up to $88.63 value)
- When: Friday, September 18, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Lot R at LP Field
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
Life In Color Nashville
Thumping bass lines. Gleeful dancing. And showers of neon paint. Life In Color’s parties are designed to overwhelm the senses for a transformative night out. The spectacle has grown from a college-campus favorite to a major force in the EDM concert industry, with this year’s ever-changing roster of DJs making stops at 130 cities across 50 countries.
- DVBBS: Pronounced “dubs,” this duo of Canadian brothers fuses EDM and electro house into crowd-favorite hits such as “Tsunami” and “Stampede.” Their icily pulsing mixes have earned them gigs alongside EDM heavyweights including Tiësto, Steve Aoki, and Sander Van Doorn.
- Paper Diamond: Futuristic synths, beats that catapult feet across dance floors, intentional glitches, and swashbuckling bass emanate from this Colorado DJ who Diplo praised by declaring, “every festival in the world is not complete without booking Paper Diamond.”
- Salva: Pitchfork lauded this L.A.-based producer for creating “music that sounds like it comes from a place of genuine adventurousness.” His eclectic creations fuse hip-hop, funk, house, and freestyle, mish-mashing everything from Nelly Furtado to Kanye West and Chromeo.