- One G-Pass to Life in Color
- When: Friday, October 17, or Saturday, October 18, at 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $42 for one general-admission G-Pass (up to $57.90 value in Kalamazoo; up to $55.20 value in Grand Rapids)
- $54 for one VIP G-Pass, including express entry and two cans of paint (up to $71.25 value in Kalamazoo; up to $71.50 value in Grand Rapids)
- Friday, October 17, at Wings Stadium with The Chainsmokers
- Saturday, October 18, at DeVos Place with Carnage and Dzeko and Torres
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Life in Color
- What you’ll hear: EDM beats
- What you’ll see: explosions of paint and lots of dancing
- The Chainsmokers: DJs Andrew Taggard and Alex Pall
- Their big hit: “#SELFIE”
- Signs of popularity: Its video has racked up more than 227 million YouTube hits, and Steve Aoki, Snoop Dogg, and David Hasselhoff all have selfies in the video.
- Carnage: an LA-based DJ who’s produced tracks for artists including A$AP Rocky
- His musical background: Raised in Nicaragua and Guatemala, he mastered the art of the mix by making CDs for long car rides with his approving mom.
- Dzeko and Torres: Canadian Hype Machine chart-toppers known for their bootleg remixes, including Of Monsters & Mens’s “King and Lionheart”