- One G-Pass to Life In Color Featuring Zeds Dead
- When: Friday, February 21, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Pershing Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
- $35 for general admission for one (up to $48.05 value)
- $39 for general admission for one, plus express entry and two bottles of paint (up to $59 value)<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Life in Color Featuring Zeds Dead
- Who you’ll hear: Zeds Dead, the cheers of thousands
- What you’ll see: explosions of paint and lots of joyful dancing
- Zeds Dead fans on Facebook: almost 700,000
- Zeds Dead members: 2
- Origin story: Hooks (Zack Rapp-Rovan) and DC (Dylan Mamid) met in Toronto as teenagers, then began creating hip-hop instrumentals in DC’s garage and planning their big move out to the driveway
- Their sound: a blend of dubstep, house, and drum-and-bass
- Famous fans: Diplo, Kissy Sell Out, and Steve Aoki, all of whom have released the duo’s music on their own labels
- Bruce Willis connection: the band’s name comes from the actor’s famous line in Pulp Fiction<p>