- $39 for one general-admission G-Pass (up to $60.20 value)
- $55 for one general-admission G-Pass, plus express entry and two bottles of paint (up to $78.61 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Life In Color
Footage from 2014 Life In Color events
Thumping bass lines. Gleeful dancing. And showers of neon paint. Life In Color’s parties are designed to overwhelm the senses for a transformative night out. The spectacle has grown from a college-campus favorite to a major force in the EDM concert industry, with this year’s ever-changing roster of DJs making stops at 130 cities across 50 countries.
- Borgore is: an Israeli DJ
- His varied musical background: he learned to play the piano, graduated a youth program as a saxophone major, and joined a death metal band
- Borgore’s sound: gorestep, a blend of dubstep and heavy metal
- Borgore’s remixes: songs from Britney Spears, Passion Pit, and Gorillaz
- His Sound: club-ready anthems that draw on trap and electronic influences
- For fans of: Tiesto, Skrillex, and The Chainsmokers—incidentally, they’re all fans of his, too
- Where to begin: with his fizzing, trippy take on DVBBS & Borgeous’ “Tsunami”
- Number of slackrs: three—Devin, AJ and Sean
- Number of Spotify plays of their first original track, “Smash”: 1.8 million
- Number of genres the Slackrs use to describe their sound: None. They just call it “Good Music.”