What You'll Get
High-energy music can invigorate any athletic endeavor, whether it’s lifting weights, swishing down the slopes, or sprinting past concert security. Get amped up with this deal to the Lift Festival, held at Whaleback Mountain in Enfield, New Hampshire on Friday, March 16, and Saturday, March 17. Choose between the following options:
- For $65, you get a two-day package (up to a $156.05 total value, including all fees), which includes the following:
- Unlimited two-day access to concerts and ski lifts (up to a $112 value, including all fees).
Access to the Hanover/Lebanon shuttle (up to a $44.05 value, including ticketing fees). See the hotels serviced by the shuttle here.
- For $99, you get a two-day VIP package (up to a $241.75 value, including all fees), which includes the following:
- Unlimited two-day access to concerts and ski lifts
- Access to indoor VIP lounge with private cash bar
- VIP-only DJ sets
- Access to the Hanover/Lebanon or the White River Junction shuttles. See the hotels serviced by the shuttle here.
- Limited-edition festival poster
Lift Festival scoops a net into the stars and brings down 19 artists to the slopes of Whaleback Mountain for a weekend of dance-demanding music and winter sports. Lighthearted headliners Ghostland Observatory combine the pulsating electronic beats of dance tunes with rock vocals that draw inspiration from The Animals, David Bowie, and The Clash. Conspirator seamlessly segues between electronic genres, and jam-masters The McLovins meander along the groove of prog-rock medleys like cross-country skiers along a set of roller-coaster tracks.
During the day, lift passes open up Whaleback Mountain’s 700 vertical feet of snowy expanse, including 30 trails and two terrain parks. At the base lodge, guests lounge après-ski in a cafeteria and pub for après-ski drinks and fare, and VIPs can squirrel themselves away in an exclusive cash bar. Shuttles to and from the festival’s recommended hotels in nearby towns keep guests from stressing out about driving home after exhausting nights dancing or taking apart the snow machine while everyone is distracted with dancing.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 17, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at Lift Festival box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Lift Festival. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which will be provided to Lift Festival. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Lift Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Parking not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.