- Tickets to a Buffalo Lightning indoor football game against the Chicago Blitz
- When: Saturday, April 18, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Cattaraugus Community Center
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees and parking.
Seating and Package Options
- $5 for one general-admission ticket (a $30 value)
- $40 for a VIP package for two (a $172 total value)
The VIP package for two includes the following:
- Two general-admission tickets, plus a celebrity meet-and-greet for two at halftime featuring a surpirse WWE Hall of Fame legend ($50 value each)
- Two T-shirts ($20 value each)
- Two autographed team photos ($10 value each)
- Two hot dogs and two drinks ($6 value each)
The Scouting Report
On April 18, the Buffalo Lightning will finally break in their home field at the newly-built $24 million Cattaraugus Community Center, where they’ll host the Chicago Blitz for their first home game in franchise history. That doesn’t mean that the Lightning enter the matchup without knowledge of their opponent, however. That’s because a road game at Chicago on March 29 will give Buffalo a chance to learn the Blitz’s playbook and secret handshake, increasing their shot at a victorious home opener.
In 2015, the Buffalo Lightning emerged as an American Indoor Football expansion team. This relatively new team plays its home games at Cattaraugus Community Center, a 92,000-square-foot facility that opened its doors to locals in 2011. On game day, the Lightning take to the league’s regulation playing field, which is only 50 yards long. This shorter length encourages higher-scoring action and creates less space for teammates to run away while playing freeze tag during halftime.