- $15 for one G-Pass for the gold circle, premium or mid orchestra, front, mid, or rear balcony, or gallery (up to $36.75 value)
- Click to view the orchestra seating chart
- Click to view the balcony seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Lightwire Theater: A Very Electric Christmas
- The Show: Max, a young bird flying south for the winter with his family, gets lost in the North Pole during a snowstorm. He soon meets anthropomorphic poinsettias, singing worms, and characters from The Nutcracker, all of which illuminate the stage and are set to a soundtrack of holiday tunes by Nat King Cole, Tchaikovsky, and more.
- The Company: semifinalists on season 7 of America’s Got Talent, Lightwire Theater—which includes Ian and Eleanor Carney and Corbin and Whitney Popp—harnesses multicolored lights to create large-scale creatures in one-of-a-kind productions that have included DiNO-Light and The Ugly Duckling.
State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.