What You'll Get
- $35 for one G-Pass to see Lil’ Boosie (up to a $53.10 value)
- When: Sunday, June 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Masonic Temple Detroit
- Seating: rear floor sections M31–M38
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How the world met Lil’ Boosie: spitting as hard as the diamonds he was wearing in on C-Loc’s 2000 album It’s a Gamble
- What he raps about: the criminal life that formed his worldview as a child in Southside Baton Rouge
- Where the name comes from: his parents nicknamed him after Bootsy Collins
- Instructionally-minded hits from 2005 to 2009: “Give Me That,” “Wipe Me Down,” “Better Believe It”
- Why he’s been almost completely silent since then: he just finished a stint in the Louisiana State Penitentiary
- What he did after getting out: released an all-new track with Kiara and Webbie titled “Show Da World”
- Evidence of his evolving outlook on life: that song’s line “I got my own voice, sing my own hooks / Fresh fade, nice smile, got my own look / I just like to make people happy / Four kids, I just like being a good daddy”
- Evidence that he’s still the same Boosie: a later line, “I would’ve did some of it different, but I don’t regret it”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 22, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at The Masonic Temple on 6/22. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.