- $35 for one G-Pass to see Lil’ Boosie (up to a $53.10 value)
- When: Sunday, June 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Masonic Temple Detroit
- Seating: rear floor sections M31–M38
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How the world met Lil’ Boosie: spitting as hard as the diamonds he was wearing in on C-Loc’s 2000 album It’s a Gamble
- What he raps about: the criminal life that formed his worldview as a child in Southside Baton Rouge
- Where the name comes from: his parents nicknamed him after Bootsy Collins
- Instructionally-minded hits from 2005 to 2009: “Give Me That,” “Wipe Me Down,” “Better Believe It”
- Why he’s been almost completely silent since then: he just finished a stint in the Louisiana State Penitentiary
- What he did after getting out: released an all-new track with Kiara and Webbie titled “Show Da World”
- Evidence of his evolving outlook on life: that song’s line “I got my own voice, sing my own hooks / Fresh fade, nice smile, got my own look / I just like to make people happy / Four kids, I just like being a good daddy”
- Evidence that he’s still the same Boosie: a later line, “I would’ve did some of it different, but I don’t regret it”