- One G-Pass to see Lil’ Boosie
- When: Friday, September 19, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Echostage
- Door time: 9 p.m. (7 p.m. for Meet & Greet option)
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $65 for VIP mezzanine (up to $92.80 value)
- $85 for VIP mezzanine plus Meet & Greet (up to $116 value)
- $40 for general admission (up to $46.40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How the world met Lil’ Boosie: spitting as hard as the diamonds he was wearing in on C-Loc’s 2000 album It’s a Gamble
- What he raps about: the criminal life that formed his worldview as a child in Southside Baton Rouge
- Where the name comes from: his parents nicknamed him after Bootsy Collins
- Instructionally-minded hits from 2005 to 2009: “Give Me That,” “Wipe Me Down,” “Better Believe It”
- Why he’s been almost completely silent since then: he just finished a stint in the Louisiana State Penitentiary
- What he did after getting out: released an all-new track with Kiara and Webbie titled “Show Da World”
- Evidence of his evolving outlook on life: that song’s line “I got my own voice, sing my own hooks / Fresh fade, nice smile, got my own look / I just like to make people happy / Four kids, I just like being a good daddy”
- Evidence that he’s still the same Boosie: a later line, “I would’ve did some of it different, but I don’t regret it”