- $10 for two tickets to see a blues or rockabilly concert (up to $20 value)
- Where: Tip Top Deluxe Bar & Grill
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Lil’ Ed and the Blues Imperials on Saturday, March 15, at 9 p.m.
- The DiMaggio Connection on Friday, April 4, at 9:30 p.m.
- Todd Wolfe Band on Friday, April 11, at 9 p.m.
- The Lustre Kinds and The Rhythm Aces on Saturday, April 26, at 9 p.m.
- For a night of what Allmusic.com calls “dedicated, rough-edged, and hard-rocking dance music,” see Lil’ Ed and the Blues Imperials
- For a trio of besuited rockabilly maestros from Italy, including a man who has performed with Elvis’s drummer and guitarist, see The DiMaggio Connection
- For a group that—in the words of its lead guitarist—recalls the days when “men were men and amps were amps” as they unleash blues-infused rock ‘n’ roll, see the Todd Wolfe Band
- For a rockabilly band that keeps feet moving on the dance floor by shredding on a six-string and repeatedly yelling, “The floor is lava!” see The Lustre Kings and The Rhythm Aces
Tip Top Deluxe Bar & Grill
Tip Top Deluxe Bar & Grill celebrates the home-cooked meals and rollicking roots music of the ‘50’s and ‘60’s with a hearty spread of American pub fare, ice-cold beers, and a schedule full of critically acclaimed musical acts. Visitors groove to the folk-rolk sounds and top-notch musicianship of performers—previous acts including Woody Pines, Pete Anderson, and Dave Alvin—as they sip cocktails and craft beers.