What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Lila Downs
- When: Wednesday, August 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Montalvo Garden Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for general admission – bench seating (up to $40.05 value)
- $25 for reserved seating in rows AA–HH (up to $52.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Lila Downs is: the Oaxaca-born singer who won three Grammys for her songs in Spanish, English, and numerous indigenous languages
- The inspiration for her music: a youth split between Mexico and the United States listening to jazz standards; Woody Guthrie ballads; and the winsome rancheras of her mother, a cabaret singer of Mixtec descent
- Her voice: warm, smoky, and surprisingly strong, like a cup of bitter coffee right when you need it
- Her most recent Grammy: Best Regional Mexican Music Album in 2012 for Pecados y Milagros, praised by the New York Times for “a thrilling, chameleonic voice at its center: one that can go for playfulness, operatic bravura or tearful, heart-on-sleeve melodrama”
- Her most-recent album: 2014’s Raíz, a collaboration between herself, Niña Pastori, and Soledad
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 14, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Montalvo Garden Theatre on 8/13. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For disability accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.