- $31 for one G-Pass for orchestra rows S–PP (up to $62.25 value)
- $37 for one G-Pass for orchestra rows H–Q (up to $73.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Lila Downs is: the Oaxaca-born singer who won three Grammys for her songs in Spanish, English, and numerous indigenous languages
- The inspiration for her music: a youth split between Mexico and the United States listening to jazz standards; Woody Guthrie ballads; and the winsome rancheras of her mother, a cabaret singer of Mixtec descent
- Her voice: warm, smoky, and surprisingly strong, like a cup of bitter coffee right when you need it
- Her most recent Grammy: Best Regional Mexican Music Album in 2012 for Pecados y Milagros, praised by the New York Times for “a thrilling, chameleonic voice at its center: one that can go for playfulness, operatic bravura or tearful, heart-on-sleeve melodrama”
- Her most-recent album: 2014’s Raíz, a collaboration between herself, Niña Pastori, and Soledad
1700 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139