- One G-Pass to see Lily Tomlin
- When: Saturday, March 21 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for right and left center, rows 30–36; and right and left wings, rows 21–29 (up to $33 value)
- $34 for right and left center, rows 18–29; and right and left wings, rows 12–20 (up to $58 value)
- $41 for right and left center, rows 3–16; and right and left wings, rows 3–11 (up to $69.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- If Lily Tomlin’s comedy career were a person, that person would be: almost 50 years old
- Where you’ve seen her: on TV, Broadway, and the silver screen
- More specifically: on the sketch show Rowan and Martin’s Laugh-In; on Broadway in The Search for Signs of Intelligent Life in the Universe; in films including Nine to Five, Big Business, and Flirting with Disaster
- How she got her start: performing in comedy clubs in Detroit and New York City
- You may also know her as: Ernestine, a nosy phone operator, and Edith Ann, a precocious child
- Who are they?: Two of her most famous characters. She debuted them on Rowan and Martin’s Laugh-In and continues to adopt their personas in her television specials and recordings.
- Hopefully she has a sturdy mantel, because: she’s won six Emmys, two Tonys, one Grammy, and the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor, and they all need to rest somewhere
- What the New York Times says about her: “Tomlin is amazing”
- How the New Yorker describes her in her live show: “as always, a revelation”