- $24 for one G-Pass to see Limp Bizkit (up to $48.63 value)
- When: Sunday, September 28, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Aragon Ballroom
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to see the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Limp Bizkit were: nu metal when nu metal was new, an act of youthful aggression that attracted millions of fans into its angsty fold
- Your first taste of them: probably the unfaithful cover of George Michael’s “Faith,” which was quickly followed by anthems such as “Nookie” and “Break Stuff”
- The latest taste: the upcoming album, Stampede of the Disco Elephants, featuring a furious take on Ministry’s industrial hit “Thieves” and an edgy single entitled “Endless Slaughter”
- What to expect from the show: the enigmatic Fred Durst rapping a set of fan favorites and new scorchers; cool new costumes; pumped audiences screaming along with delight
- Get there early: for rapper Machine Gun Kelly and Blvck Ceiling