- $20 for one G-Pass to see Lindsey Stirling (up to $25.45 value)
- When: Friday, June 26, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Meadow Brook Music Festival
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Her talents: not content with just being a classically trained violinist, Lindsey is also a composer, dancer, and performance artist
- Her sound: armed with her violin and an arsenal of gadgets, she merges Celtic folk music and modern classical sensibilities with the energy of electronica
- Where you first saw her: on season five of America’s Got Talent, where she was voted off at the quarterfinals
- How she won anyway: after the TV competition, Lindsey released a platinum-selling debut album, racked up over a billion views on her YouTube channel, won two YouTube Music Awards, nabbed three Billboard Music Awards nominations, and landed a spot in Forbes’ list of “30 Under 30 In Music: The Class Of 2015”
- What Lindsey says about her unconventional career: “The same reasons I was told I wouldn’t succeed are the reasons people travel hundreds of miles to see me now. Because it’s different. Because it’s something you haven’t seen before.”