What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to see Lindsey Stirling (up to $47.08 value)
- When: Tuesday, June 23, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Carl Black Chevy Woods Amphitheater
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Her talents: not content with just being a classically trained violinist, Lindsey is also a composer, dancer, and performance artist
- Her sound: armed with her violin and an arsenal of gadgets, she merges Celtic folk music and modern classical sensibilities with the energy of electronica
- What Lindsey says about her unconventional career: “The same reasons I was told I wouldn’t succeed are the reasons people travel hundreds of miles to see me now. Because it’s different. Because it’s something you haven’t seen before.”
- Olivia Somerlyn’s biggest hit to date: 2014’s dance-friendly single “Parachute,” which she co-wrote with Nick Jonas (also the song’s producer)
- Her hands-on bonafides: the rising star has been writing songs since age 13, and was involved many aspects of “Parachute”’s creation, including the music video—she not only designed her own dress, but did all her own stunts as well
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 23, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Carl Black Chevy Woods Amphitheater on 6/23. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.