"Bone crushing" is often used to describe hard football hits or those machines that make baking flour out of chicken bones. This GrouponLive deal is a hit.
- $17 for one ticket to a Legends Football League game between the Las Vegas Sin and the Seattle Mist (a $35.25 value)
- When: Saturday, July 20, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Orleans Arena
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Seating: rows L–V of sections 101, 109–11, and 119; rows R–V of sections 105 and 115; rows 7–172 of sections 106 and 114; all rows of sections 107–108 and 112–113
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Scouting Report
The 2013 Legends Football League season rumbles onward at Orleans Arena, as the Las Vegas Sin host a Western Conference showdown against the Seattle Mist. The Sin have already made their mark on the season, outscoring the league's best offense, the Green Bay Chill, in a 40–32 shootout. On July 20, the Sin have a chance to take down another powerhouse in the Mist, whose 2–0 start has them perched atop the Pacific Division. All teams sport the league's newly designed uniforms, which feature more padding and less lace than in previous seasons to help players focus more on executing exciting plays.
97% of 181 customers recommend
“Had a great time Game was very exciting”
“CHECK IT OUT”
“Many people think of this as the lingerie league, well think of them as trying to become so big that they don't need the looks to sell them.”