"Bone crushing" is often used to describe hard football hits or those machines that make baking flour out of chicken bones. This GrouponLive deal is a hit.
- $15 for one ticket to see a Legends Football League game between the Green Bay Chill and the Chicago Bliss (a $33.25 value)
- When: Saturday, August 10, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Resch Center
- Seating: sections 207–210, starting in row F
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The 2013 Legends Football League season rumbles onward at the Resch Center, where the Green Bay Chill host the Chicago Bliss in a battle that could ultimately decide the Midwestern Division title. Quarterback Anne Erler leads a Green Bay Chill team that boasts the league's top-rated offense through three games, during which Erler has tossed 30 completions for 409 yards and 13 touchdowns. Like high-stakes croquet players, the Bliss look to counter by keeping the ball on the ground. Chicago running back Chrisdell Harris has amassed a league-leading 220 yards rushing and scored six touchdowns in just two games.
97% of 181 customers recommend
“Had a great time Game was very exciting”
“CHECK IT OUT”
“Many people think of this as the lingerie league, well think of them as trying to become so big that they don't need the looks to sell them.”