- $17 for one ticket to see the Lingerie Football League Western Conference championship game between the L.A. Temptation and Chicago Bliss ($33.50 value)
- When: Saturday, August 23, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Citizens Business Bank Arena
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Seating: P1, sections 103–105 or 115–117
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Scouting Report
On the road to their first LFL championship in 2013, the Chicago Bliss had to overcome one giant hurdle: the three-time league champion Los Angeles Temptation. They did just that, but in the process, they may have stirred a sleeping giant. Fueled by revenge, the Temptation have stomped competition this season, including during their most recent victory over Seattle that earned them another postseason crack at the Bliss. On August 23, the Temptation and Bliss will meet to determine this year’s Western Conference champion in what is fast becoming the LFL’s most heated rivalry.
Legends Football League
Formerly the Lingerie Football League, the Legends Football League stands as the “fastest-growing pro sports league in the nation” according to NBC Sports correspondent Rick Chandler. That success owes much to the league’s unique format, which pits two exclusively female teams in alluring uniforms against each other in full-contact football games on a 50-yard field. Donning football pads and helmets over their revealing performance wear, the female athletes block, juke, and sprint uninhibited by such frivolous gear as the NFL’s heavy chainmail hauberks.