- One G-Pass to Linkin Park: The Hunting Party Tour with Rise Against and Of Mice & Men
- When: Wednesday, February 4, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Van Andel Arena
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $25 for seating in sections 201–205 or 225–228 (up to $38.40 value)
- $35 for seating in sections 206-209 or 221–224 (up to $55.50 value)
- Click to see the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Linkin Park: The HuntingParty Tour
- Number of Linkin Park albums sold worldwide: over 60 million
- Other remarkable achievements: 2 Grammys, more #1 albums than any other band in this century, over 65 million Facebook fans, and their own charity, Music for Relief, which has raised over 6 million dollars for victims of multiple disasters across 4 continents
- Just a sample of Linkin Park’s hits: “In the End,” “Numb,” “Somewhere I Belong,” “New Divide”
- What’s new: the band’s 6th studio album, The Hunting Party, which has a heftier rock sound and has already topped the iTunes charts in 67 different countries
- What you’ll hear live: all of the hits that made Linkin Park one of the biggest bands on earth, and all the new hits that’ll make Linkin Park one of the biggest bands in the universe
- Politically active punk band showing off cuts from its latest, Black Market: Rise Against
- Popular metalcore outfit that sounds nothing like its literary namesake: Of Mice & Men