What You'll Get
- One ticket to Linkin Park: The Hunting Party Tour with Rise Against and Of Mice & Men
- When: Friday, February 6, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Wells Fargo Arena
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $29 for section 304–307 or 317–320 (up to $42.50 value)
- $39 for section 302–303 or 321–322 (up to $65.50 value)
- $55 for section 107–113 (up to $81 value)
- Click to see the seating chart
Linkin Park: The Hunting Party Tour
- Number of Linkin Park albums sold worldwide: over 60 million
- Other remarkable achievements: 2 Grammys, more #1 albums than any other band in this century, over 65 million Facebook fans, and their own charity, Music for Relief, which has raised over 6 million dollars for victims of multiple disasters across 4 continents
- Just a sample of Linkin Park’s hits: “In the End,” “Numb,” “Somewhere I Belong,” “New Divide”
- What’s new: the band’s 6th studio album, The Hunting Party, which has a heftier rock sound and has already topped the iTunes charts in 67 different countries
- What you’ll hear live: all of the hits that made Linkin Park one of the biggest bands on earth, and all the new hits that’ll make Linkin Park one of the biggest bands in the universe.
- Politically active punk band prior to headliner with cuts from their latest, Black Market: Rise Against
- Popular metalcore outfit who sound nothing like their literary namesake: Of Mice & Men
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 6, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 1/24 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Wells Fargo Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Iowa Events Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.