What You'll Get
- $65 for one ticket for seating in sections 308-314 or 322-328, or in sections 315-321 in rows A-E (up to $79.87 value)
- $130 for one ticket for seating in sections 108-117 (up to $154.31 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Lionel Richie: All The Hits with Very Special Guest Mariah Carey
- Lionel Richie: One of only two artists in history to land #1 records nine years in a row, Lionel Richie has woven the fabric of modern pop out of such hits as “All Night Long,” “Hello,” “Dancing on the Ceiling,” and songs from his Commodore days such as “Three Times a Lady.”
- Mariah Carey: Is there anyone who embodies the past two decades of pop better than Mariah Carey? Her fans don’t think so, and they’ve made her the best-selling female artist of all time to prove it. Ubiquitous hits such as “Fantasy” and “Always Be My Baby” show that they are on to something.
- The Accolades: In recent years alone, Richie has headlined Bonnaroo, Outside Lands, and Glastonbury—drawing the festival’s biggest crowd at the latter. Meanwhile, Carey lines her satin walls with 21 American Music Awards, 5 Grammys, and BMI’s Icon Award.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 3, 2017. Limit 6/person. Redeem starting 1/16 for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.