What You'll Get
- $63 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 301–305, 314–321, 331–334 (up to $70.13 value)
- $135 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 103–109, or side sections 114 or 120 (up to $148.06 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Lionel Richie: All The Hits with Very Special Guest Mariah Carey
- Lionel Richie: One of only two artists in history to land #1 records nine years in a row, Lionel Richie has woven the fabric of modern pop out of such hits as “All Night Long,” “Hello,” “Dancing on the Ceiling,” and songs from his Commodore days such as “Three Times a Lady.”
- Mariah Carey: Is there anyone who embodies the past two decades of pop better than Mariah Carey? Her fans don’t think so, and they’ve made her the best-selling female artist of all time to prove it. Ubiquitous hits such as “Fantasy” and “Always Be My Baby” show that they are on to something.
- The Accolades: In recent years alone, Richie has headlined Bonnaroo, Outside Lands, and Glastonbury—drawing the festival’s biggest crowd at the latter. Meanwhile, Carey lines her satin walls with 21 American Music Awards, 5 Grammys, and BMI’s Icon Award.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 26, 2017. Limit 6/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.