What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to see Lionel Richie: All The Hits All Night Long Tour (up to $40 value)
- When: Saturday, June 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Blossom Music Center
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Lionel Richie: All The Hits All Night Long Tour
- Number of albums sold over his career: over 100 million
- Other noteworthy recognitions: an Academy Award, two Grammy Awards, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Tuskegee: the title of his #1 Billboard 200 album, named for the city in Alabama where he grew up
- A few of the artists who performed duets with Lionel on Tuskegee: Jimmy Buffett, Tim McGraw, Willie Nelson, Kenny Rogers, Blake Shelton, and Shania Twain
- Fun fact: his remake of "Endless Love" with Shania Twain was nominated for a CMT Music Award in 2012, thirty years after the original duet with Diana Ross was nominated for an Academy Award
- What to expect during the concert: according to Lionel, the set “becomes a giant sing-along most nights.”
- More proof from Lionel of the show's uniting power: "People always ask me, 'What are you going to sing tonight, Lionel?' And I always laugh and reply, 'What are YOU going to sing tonight?'"
- Opening act certain to bring extra soul: CeeLo Green
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 21, 2014. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Blossom Music Center on 6/21. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.