- One G-Pass to see Lionel Richie: All the Hits All Night Long tour with CeeLo Green
- When: Wednesday, July 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- C$23 for general admission to the lawn (up to C$35.50 value)
- C$45 for seating in sections 401–410 (up to C$72.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Lionel Richie: All the Hits All Night Long Tour
- Number of albums sold over his career: over 100 million
- Other noteworthy recognitions: an Academy Award, two Grammy Awards, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Tuskegee: the title of his #1 Billboard 200 album, named for the city in Alabama where he grew up
- A few of the artists who performed duets with Lionel on Tuskegee: Jimmy Buffett, Tim McGraw, Willie Nelson, Kenny Rogers, Blake Shelton, and Shania Twain
- Fun fact: his remake of "Endless Love" with Shania Twain was nominated for a CMT Music Award in 2012, thirty years after the original duet with Diana Ross was nominated for an Academy Award
- What to expect during the concert: according to Lionel, the set “becomes a giant sing-along most nights.”
- More proof from Lionel of the show's uniting power: "People always ask me, 'What are you going to sing tonight, Lionel?' And I always laugh and reply, 'What are YOU going to sing tonight?'"
- Opening act certain to bring extra soul: CeeLo Green