What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket for orchestra seating (up to $43.28 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Ms. Lisa Fischer & Grand Baton
- Waiting her turn: Before headlining her own shows, Lisa performed as a backup singer alongside music’s biggest icons, from Tina Turner and Luther Vandross to Sting and The Rolling Stones.
- Where you’ve seen her: taking the spotlight at last in 2013’s documentary about life as a backup singer, 20 Feet from Stardom. The Oscar-winning film features clips of Lisa’s 1991 Grammy-winning song, “How Can I Ease the Pain,” and her duet with Mick Jagger in “Gimme Shelter.”
- What to expect at the show: dazzling renditions of The Stones, Led Zeppelin, and beyond, plus a stirring performance of Lisa’s own Grammy-winning hit “How Can I Ease the Pain” from her 1991 solo album.
- Grand Baton: The band supplements Lisa’s incredible vocals by fusing African, Middle Eastern and Caribbean rhythms with progressive and psychedelic licks .
- From the press: Broadway World said, “Her glamorous-girl-next-door quality makes fans all over the world think she’s their own secret discovery,” while the New York Times simply referred to her as a “phenomenal powerhouse.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 2, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 3/2 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.