- $15 for one G-Pass ticket for rear-of-house seating (up to $41.30 value)
- $20 for one G-Pass ticket for middle-of-house seating (up to $53.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Ms. Lisa Fischer & Grand Baton
- Waiting her turn: Before headlining her own shows, Lisa performed as a backup singer alongside music’s biggest icons, from Tina Turner and Luther Vandross to Sting and The Rolling Stones.
- Where you’ve seen her: taking the spotlight at last in 2013’s documentary about life as a backup singer, 20 Feet from Stardom. The Oscar-winning film features clips of Lisa’s 1991 Grammy-winning song, “How Can I Ease the Pain,” and her duet with Mick Jagger in “Gimme Shelter.”
- What to expect at the show: dazzling renditions of The Stones, Led Zeppelin, and beyond, plus a stirring performance of Lisa’s own Grammy-winning hit “How Can I Ease the Pain” from her 1991 solo album.
- Grand Baton: The band supplements Lisa’s incredible vocals by fusing African, Middle Eastern and Caribbean rhythms with progressive and psychedelic licks .
- From the press: Broadway World said, “Her glamorous-girl-next-door quality makes fans all over the world think she’s their own secret discovery,” while the New York Times simply referred to her as a “phenomenal powerhouse.”