- $36.89 for one G-Pass for orchestra section 201 or 205 (up to $56.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Her act: a no-holds barred blitzkrieg of zingers that make Don Rickles seem sweet, plus the gut-busting observations about sex, society, and race that for years have kept television censors awake at night
- Where she got her big break: at the New York Friar’s Club roast of Chevy Chase, where her merciless jabs earned her the nickname “The Queen of Mean”
- Other bigwigs who’ve been mowed down by her wit: Larry the Cable Guy, Donald Trump, David Hasselhoff, and Pamela Anderson
- Most unexpected place you’ve seen her recently: as a contestant on The Celebrity Apprentice 5, where she didn’t play nice with Victoria Gotti and Lou Ferrigno
- What’s new with Lisa: a svelte new look and a foxy new hairdo, both of which she’ll use to her benefit on her latest tour
The Venue at Horseshoe Casino
The Venue at Horseshoe Casino offers big city entertainment from just outside the big city. Revelers pile into the casino's complimentary shuttles and set off for Hammond, where penny slots and game tables await before they file into The Venue. The acts taking the stage could land anywhere on the live spectacle spectrum: Penn & Teller might combine comedy and magic with the sound of only one person talking, MMA fighters could get adrenaline pumping, or Huey Lewis and the News could inspire audience sing-alongs.