What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for mezzanine seating (up to $47.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Must print voucher in advance. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Her act: a no-holds barred blitzkrieg of zingers that make Don Rickles seem sweet, plus the gut-busting observations about sex, society, and race that for years have kept television censors awake at night
- Where she got her big break: at the New York Friar’s Club roast of Chevy Chase, where her merciless jabs earned her the nickname “The Queen of Mean”
- Other big-wigs who’ve been mowed down by her wit: Larry the Cable Guy, Donald Trump, David Hasselhoff, and Pamela Anderson
- What’s new with Lisa: a svelte new look and a foxy new hairdo, both of which she’ll use to her benefit on her “Back to the Drawing Board” tour
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 24, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.