- $55 for one VIP package to Lisa Lampanelli’s Leaner Meaner Tour (up to $93.50 value)
- When: Saturday, July 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Club Nokia
- Seating: upper balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
VIP Package includes:
- Express entry
- VIP Lounge access
Lisa Lampanelli – Leaner Meaner Tour
- Her act: a no-holds barred blitzkrieg of zingers that make Don Rickles seem sweet, plus the gut-busting observations about sex, society, and race that for years have kept television censors awake at night
- Where she got her big break: at the New York Friar’s Club roast of Chevy Chase, where her merciless jabs earned her the nickname “The Queen of Mean”
- Other bigwigs who’ve been mowed down by her wit: Larry the Cable Guy, Donald Trump, David Hasselhoff, and Pamela Anderson
- Most unexpected place you’ve seen her recently: as a contestant on The Celebrity Apprentice 5, where she didn’t play nice with Victoria Gotti and Lou Ferrigno
- What’s new with Lisa: a svelte new look and a foxy new hairdo, both of which she’ll use to her benefit on her Leaner Meaner Tour