- One ticket to see Lisa Lisa and Coro
- When: Saturday, December 27, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Portage Theater
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $15 for general admission (up to $25 value)
- $50 for general admission with a meet-and-greet (up to $100 value)
Lisa Lisa and Coro
- Lisa Lisa’s claim to fame: she was an early innovator of the New York freestyle scene, a genre known for its romantic lyrics and Latin-infused dance beats
- Frequent collaborators: her band, Cult Jam
- Cult Jam hits you’ve danced or joined a cult to: “Can You Feel the Beat,” “All Cried Out”
- Lisa Lisa’s latest solo album: 2009’s Life ‘n Love, which features the rap stylings of Pitbull on the single “Can’t Wait”
- How Coro started: with a recurring role on Miami Vice and as a backup singer for Stevie B
- How he stepped out of his mentor’s shadow: by recording his first single, “Where Are You Tonight,” which rocketed to No. 25 on Billboard’s club chart and No. 1 in the New York and Florida dance scene
- How he continued to carve his own path in the world of freestyle: with followup singles “Can’t Let You Go,” “My Fallen Angel,” and “Missing You”