- One G-Pass to see Lisa Williams: Messages from Beyond
- When: Tuesday, May 6, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $29 for right or left center (rows 30–36) or right or left wing (rows 21–29) (up to $41.50 value)
- $37 for right or left center (rows 18–29) or right or left wing (rows 12–20) (up to $52 value)
- $50 for right or left center (rows 7–16) or right or left wing (rows 2–11) (up to $74 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Lisa Williams remembers seeing spirits when she was growing up in Birmingham, England. At that time, her grandmother, Frances Glazebrook, was becoming known across the UK as a skilled medium and predicted her granddaughter would follow the same path. Lisa was skeptical, but the visions remained, and as she grew older, friends would routinely ask her to connect with their late loved ones. Finally, she fulfilled her grandmother’s prophecy, becoming a professional medium whose chance encounter with Merv Griffin led her to two programs on Lifetime Television: Lisa Williams: Life Among the Dead and Lisa Williams: Voices from the Other Side. Today, the TV star and author tours, delivering lectures to large audiences and connecting fans with the spirits of loved ones.
Sands Bethlehem Event Center
Sands Bethlehem Event Center was constructed only in 2011, and its striking charcoal-colored box still has the sheen of a piece of just-released technology. The space was designed so that no seat would be more than 137 feet or 20 Shaquille O’Neals away from the stage. Despite the intimate feel, the venue is large enough to support no-holds-barred audiovisual displays, and it regularly welcomes spectacle-loving national acts in a variety of genres.