All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Lita Ford and Slaughter with Kix and L.A. Guns
- When: Friday, August 28 at 6 p.m.
- Where: Pompano Beach Amphitheater
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- $37 for rows 21–30 (up to $54.25 value)
- $47 for rows 11–20 (up to $69.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Lita Ford and Slaughter with Kix and L.A. Guns
- Lita Ford: After the Runaways broke up, Lita Ford’s gut-wrenching vocals earned her the title Queen of Metal. Her reign continues in a steady stream of new albums and her guest appearance on Brütal Legend
- Slaughter: Stick It to Ya, the debut album that went double-platinum in the U.S., helped keep these hard rockers on the radar, along with constant touring and the hits “Up All Night” and “Fly to the Angels”
- Kix: they may have started as a cover band, but Kix found their own voice with the release of the platinum-selling Blow My Fuse in 1988, and by the end of the decade they were touring arenas with hits such as “Cold Blood” and “Don’t Close Your Eyes”
- L.A. Guns: as melodic and hard-rocking as an all-terrain motorcycle, L.A. Guns didn’t just make their name with driving hits such as “Rip and Tear”—they made half of Guns N’ Roses’ name, too.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 28, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.