- One G-Pass to see Lita Ford and Slaughter with Kix and L.A. Guns
- When: Friday, August 28 at 6 p.m.
- Where: Pompano Beach Amphitheater
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- $37 for rows 21–30 (up to $54.25 value)
- $47 for rows 11–20 (up to $69.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Lita Ford and Slaughter with Kix and L.A. Guns
- Lita Ford: After the Runaways broke up, Lita Ford’s gut-wrenching vocals earned her the title Queen of Metal. Her reign continues in a steady stream of new albums and her guest appearance on Brütal Legend
- Slaughter: Stick It to Ya, the debut album that went double-platinum in the U.S., helped keep these hard rockers on the radar, along with constant touring and the hits “Up All Night” and “Fly to the Angels”
- Kix: they may have started as a cover band, but Kix found their own voice with the release of the platinum-selling Blow My Fuse in 1988, and by the end of the decade they were touring arenas with hits such as “Cold Blood” and “Don’t Close Your Eyes”
- L.A. Guns: as melodic and hard-rocking as an all-terrain motorcycle, L.A. Guns didn’t just make their name with driving hits such as “Rip and Tear”—they made half of Guns N’ Roses’ name, too.