What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $35 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Out For Blood (1983): Lita Ford’s state of mind since the very beginning; before shredding brutal licks in the Runaways—before embarking on her headbanging solo career—she was just an 11-year-old with a guitar and a thirst for fame
- Dancin’ on the Edge (1984): how she’s kept her fans throughout the decades, thanks to such hard-hitting headbangers as “Kiss Me Deadly,” “Back to the Cave,” and “Falling In and Out of Love”
- Lita (1988): her face-forward platinum-certified breakthrough, featuring one of her biggest hits, “Close My Eyes Forever,” a duet with Ozzy Osbourne
- Stiletto (1990): Lita’s always encapsulated both the heels and the knife—while wearing heavy-metal high-fashion leather, she cuts through all the background noise with her unmistakeable howl
- Wicked Wonderland (2009): in the new millennium, her music has ventured into its own territory—an edgier, darker, more industrial soundscape
- Time Capsule (2016): going on 40 years since her days in the Runaways, she continues to reign as queen of all things hard rock
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 16, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.