- $25 for one G-Pass to see Little Big Town, Eli Young Band, and The Henningsons (up to $43.15 value)
- When: Saturday, August 16, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Pennysaver Amphitheater
- Section: general admission to the lawn
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Little Big Town, Eli Young Band, and The Henningsens
- The population of Little Big Town: vocalists Karen Fairchild, Kimberly Schlapman, Jimi Westbrook, and Phillip Sweet
- Who’s the lead singer?: Little Big Town is a land of rich, goosebump-inducing four-part harmonies where everyone shares duties as lead singer, like a country version of The Beatles but with fewer beards
- Sitting on Little Big Town’s mantel: three CMA and ACM awards, one ACA award, and a Best Country Duo/Group Performance Grammy for their hit “Pontoon”
- Other Top 40 equivalents of sweet tea on a hayride: “Boondocks,” “Little White Church,” and “Life in a Northern Town” on which they backed up Sugarland and Jake Owen
- What’s new: “Day Drinking” from the forthcoming Painkiller
- Who is Eli Young: it’s a mystery, and guitarists Mike Eli and James Young aren’t telling
- Which Eli Young Band singles struck #1 on the Billboard country charts: “Crazy Girl,” “Even If It Breaks Your Heart,” and “Drunk Last Night”
- The band most likely to arrive in a family sedan: The Henningsens, an act composed of Brian Henningsen and his kids Aaron and Clara
- How you know them, even if you haven’t heard their breakout single, “American Beautiful”: The Henningsens wrote some of the Band Perry’s major hits, including “You Lie” and “All Your Life,” as well as Wynonna Judd’s “Love It Out Loud”