Grammy-winning country quartet behind hits such as “Boondocks” and “Day Drinking” sugars audiences in sweet harmonies
About This Deal
- Seating: Sections 101, 103, 401, 402, 403, 404
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How This Ticket Works: Following purchase, your ticket will be in your account. You may redeem it via the mobile app when you enter the venue or print it out in advance. Use this to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Little Big Town
- The population of Little Big Town: vocalists Karen Fairchild, Kimberly Schlapman, Jimi Westbrook, and Phillip Sweet
- Who’s the lead singer?: Little Big Town is a land of rich, goosebump-inducing four-part harmonies where everyone shares duties as lead singer, like a country version of The Beatles but with fewer beards
- Sitting on Little Big Town’s mantel: eight ACM awards, nine CMA Awards, four Grammy awards, one ACA award, and one Daytime Emmy for “Good Afternoon”
- Other Top 40 equivalents of sweet tea on a hayride: “Pontoon,” “Boondocks,” “Little White Church,” and “Life in a Northern Town” on which they backed up Sugarland and Jake Owen
- Their latest: In 2020, the group released its ninth album, Nightfall, which features the singles “The Daughters” and “Over Drinking,” and was described by AllMusic as “…music for meditative mornings or for afternoons in need of a dose of consolation and comfort.”