- $22 for one G-Pass to see Little Big Town (up to $44.70 value)
- When: Sunday, November 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Bank of Kentucky Center
- Seating: sections 204–209, rows G–M
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Little Big Town
- The population of Little Big Town: vocalists Karen Fairchild, Kimberly Schlapman, Jimi Westbrook, and Phillip Sweet
- Who’s the lead singer?: Little Big Town is a land of rich, goosebump-inducing four-part harmonies where everyone shares duties as lead singer, like a country version of The Beatles but with fewer beards
- Sitting on Little Big Town’s mantel: three CMA and ACM awards, one ACA award, and a Best Country Duo/Group Performance Grammy for their hit “Pontoon”
- Other Top 40 equivalents of sweet tea on a hayride: “Boondocks,” “Little White Church,” and “Life in a Northern Town” on which they backed up Sugarland and Jake Owen
- What’s new: “Day Drinking” from the just-released Painkiller
- Reason to get there early: for the fraternal country harmonies of the Brothers Osbourne, who recently scored a hit with the bluesy, boozy single “Rum”
- Another reason to get there early: to catch Brett Eldredge, the singer behind the breakout hit, “Don’t Ya”