What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 206–209 (up to $44 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Little Big Town
- The population of Little Big Town: vocalists Karen Fairchild, Kimberly Schlapman, Jimi Westbrook, and Phillip Sweet
- Who’s the lead singer?: Little Big Town is a land of rich, goosebump-inducing four-part harmonies where everyone shares duties as lead singer, like a country version of The Beatles but with fewer beards
- Sitting on Little Big Town’s mantel: four ACM and CMA awards, one ACA award, a Daytime Emmy for “Good Afternoon,” and a Best Country Duo/Group Performance Grammy for their hit “Pontoon”
- Other Top 40 equivalents of sweet tea on a hayride: “Boondocks,” “Little White Church,” and “Life in a Northern Town” on which they backed up Sugarland and Jake Owen
- Their latest: 2014’s Painkiller, complete with hits including “Day Drinking” and “Girl Crush”
- What’s new: the group was recently nominated for five CMA Awards (tying Eric Church for the most nominations of 2015) and “Day Drinking” was nominated for a Grammy Award
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 29, 2015. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.