What You'll Get
- One G-Pass, starting from $30
- General-admission standing
- View the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The hits: funky New Orleans–style jams such as “Dixie Chicken,” “Fat Man In The Bathtub,” and “Willin’”
- The accolades: Rolling Stone named 1978’s Waiting for Columbus 1 of the 50 best live albums of all time.
- For fans of: The Allman Brothers Band, Bonnie Raitt, NRBQ, and Ry Cooder
The Fine Print
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.