- $10 for one ticket to the Little Fish Records 20th Anniversary Concert (up to $26.50 value)
- When: Saturday, June 7, at 11 a.m.
- Where: The Players Club at LNSP
- General admission
- Door time: 10 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Little Fish Records 20th Anniversary Concert
The Record Label
- How Little Fish Records stands out: the label refuses to set sonic boundaries, releasing albums that span the reggae, world, Americana, blues, folk, jazz, and rock genres
- How it supports hometown talent: the label promotes top local and regional acts, a practice that earned it the nickname of “Home of the Cleveland Classics”
- How it’s celebrating their 20th anniversary: with an outdoor blowout featuring musical acts sprawled across two stages, plus a variety of food and vendors
- Heartwarming reason to go: a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Mr. Holland’s Opus Foundation for promoting music education
- Carlos Jones & the PLUS Band: A must-see headliner for fans of reggae-roots, Carlos Jones has been a fixture of the Cleveland reggae scene since the late ’70s.
- Winslow: The six-piece punch of pop, funk, and soul has brought the funk to SXSW, headlined the “Cleveland Rocks Showcase” presented by The Rock and Rock Hall of Fame, and opened for like-minded acts such as Earth Wind & Fire, OAR, and Rusted Root.
- The Ark Band: “The Ark Band is one of the best reggae bands I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot of reggae bands!” says Tom Weber, co-author of the book Reggae Island.
- Falling Into Fire: The Cleveland-based band adapts the sound and feel of ’90s alternative rock to modern times, like if the cast of Friends had smart phones.
Also appearing: One World Tribe Robin Stone DenZon & Blues All-Stars Zach Cletus Black Chris Reynolds