Music is a force powerful enough to calm a baby, soothe a wild beast, or compel the two to dance with each other. Be overcome by this GrouponLive deal.
- Choice of a standup-comedy show or concert
- Where: High Dive
- General admission
- Doors: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- for two tickets to a standup-comedy show plus two Jello shots on Thursday, July 17, at 10 p.m. (up to value)
- for one ticket to see Ying Yang Twins on Thursday, July 24, at 8:30 p.m. (up to value)
- for one ticket to see The Supervillains on Friday, July 25, at 8 p.m. (up to value)
- $5 for one ticket to see O'Brother and Royal Thunder on Wednesday, July 30, at 8:30 p.m. (up to $9.70 value)
$14 for one ticket to see Peter Murphy of Bauhaus on Sunday, August 3, at 8 p.m. (up to $24.50 value)
Standup Comedy: The only thing that can make standup even more fun? Jello shots.
- Ying Yang Twinz: Platinum-selling Atlanta hip-hop outfit breaks out crunk party anthems such as "Get Low," "Salt Shaker," and the New Orleans' touchdown theme, "Halftime (ft. Homebwoi)."
- The Supervillains: This Orlando reggae/rock/ska troupe, who has shared the stage with the likes of Slightly Stoopid and Less than Jake, transforms every venue into a dance party.
- O'Brother and Royal Thunder: A double-dose of Georgia-bred metal with tricky prog-rock time signatures; O' Brother has tested its mettle in tours with Manchester Orchestra, Thrice, and La Dispute.
- Peter Murphy: As the lead singer of the legendary Bauhaus, Murphy helped create the modern goth-rock scene. Expect decades of solo hits such as "Cuts You Up," a handful of Bauhaus classics, and at least two offers of immortality from vampires who've come to rock.