- One ticket to a select concert or comedy show at High Dive
- General admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime on Fridays and Sundays; 30 minutes before showtime on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- An additional $3 cover charge is required at the door for guests under age 21.
- $11 to see Tribal Seeds on Sunday, November 9, at 9 p.m. (up to $18.88 value)
- $11 to see Sick of It All on Tuesday, November 11, at 8 p.m. (up to $18.88 value)
- $9 to see MC Chris on Friday, November 14, at 10 p.m. (up to $15.30 value)
- $12 to see Upright Citizens Brigade (General Admission standing only) on Sunday, November 16, at 9 p.m. (up to $19.90 value)
- $11 to see Aaron Carter on Sunday, November 23, at 8 p.m. (up to $18.88 value)
- For “spiritually driven” rock, roots, and reggae performed by a pair of brothers, see: Tribal Seeds
- For New York hardcore punk with the wisdom of three decades as a band and the urgency of a politically aware teenager, see: Sick of It All
- To see how voice-acting talent, rap, improv comedy, and a Millennium Falcon–load of nerdy references combine, see: MC Chris
- To take bets on which of this show’s long-form improv masters will become the next Amy Poehler or Horatio Sanz, see: Upright Citizens Brigade
- To find out how the former child pop prodigy of “Aaron’s Party (Come Get It)” and “That’s How I Beat Shaq” fame has grown up, see: Aaron Carter
210 SW 2nd Ave.
Gainesville, FL 32601