All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to a select concert or comedy show at High Dive
- General admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime on Fridays and Sundays; 30 minutes before showtime on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- An additional $3 cover charge is required at the door for guests under age 21.
- $11 to see Tribal Seeds on Sunday, November 9, at 9 p.m. (up to $18.88 value)
- $11 to see Sick of It All on Tuesday, November 11, at 8 p.m. (up to $18.88 value)
- $9 to see MC Chris on Friday, November 14, at 10 p.m. (up to $15.30 value)
- $12 to see Upright Citizens Brigade (General Admission standing only) on Sunday, November 16, at 9 p.m. (up to $19.90 value)
- $11 to see Aaron Carter on Sunday, November 23, at 8 p.m. (up to $18.88 value)
- For “spiritually driven” rock, roots, and reggae performed by a pair of brothers, see: Tribal Seeds
- For New York hardcore punk with the wisdom of three decades as a band and the urgency of a politically aware teenager, see: Sick of It All
- To see how voice-acting talent, rap, improv comedy, and a Millennium Falcon–load of nerdy references combine, see: MC Chris
- To take bets on which of this show’s long-form improv masters will become the next Amy Poehler or Horatio Sanz, see: Upright Citizens Brigade
- To find out how the former child pop prodigy of “Aaron’s Party (Come Get It)” and “That’s How I Beat Shaq” fame has grown up, see: Aaron Carter
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at High Dive. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects High Dive's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open one hour before showtime on Fridays and Sundays and 30 minutes before showtime on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 18+. Extra fee at door if under 21. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.