- $27 for one G-Pass ticket for VIP general admission (up to $55.45 value)
- $17 for one G-Pass ticket for general admission (up to $35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Budweiser’s CC Bike Fest: “Roar by the Shore”
- Little River Band: formed in 1975, they were the first Australian band to break out from Down Under and reach American audiences, who loved them for their instantly comforting soft-pop featuring sultry keyboards, shimmering guitars, and tender harmonies. Their latest, 2013’s Cuts Like a Diamond, earned Allmusic.com praise, which called the album “big, shiny, and hooky, almost defiantly old-fashioned in its appeal.”
- Molly Hatchet: with song titles such as “Whiskey Man,” “Beatin’ the Odds,” and “American Pride,” it’s no secret where their collective heart lies: in the shade of a big rig stranded in the deep south
- Pat Travers Band: This legendary Canadian guitarist’s brawny, bluesy technique and caramelized bark have elated fans since the early ’70s. A guitarist’s guitarist, a Guitar Player magazine centerfold, and a hero to Metallica’s Kirk Hammett, Pat uses his frenzied fingers to boil strings as he supports his latest album, Can Do.
- Other Notable Acts: Rockaholics | Ms Bikefest Finals | Flaunt Girls Show
American Bank Center
1901 N Shoreline Blvd.
Corpus Christi, TX 78401