What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for main floor rows A–M (up to $50 value)
Little River Band
- Fun fact: formed in 1975, Little River Band was the first Australian band to break out from Down Under and reach American audiences
- Which means: Men at Work had a tough act to follow
- What’s changed since then?: the lineup, which today is anchored by lead singer and bassist Wayne Nelson
- Their sound: instantly comforting soft-pop that caresses the ears with sultry keyboards, shimmering guitars, and tender harmonies
- 16: the number of hit singles Little River Band has under it’s belt, including “Reminiscing,” “Lonesome Loser,” and “The Night Owls”
- What to expect: a set loaded with classics, and perhaps some new tracks from 2013’s Cuts Like a Diamond, which Allmusic.com praised as “big, shiny, and hooky, almost defiantly old-fashioned in its appeal.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 9, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Paramount Hudson Valley
"A Paramount All-Talking Picture" starring Maurice Chevalier and Claudette Colbert drew great public fanfare when the Paramount Hudson Valley debuted in 1930. Then known as the Peekskill Paramount Theater, and owned by a subsidiary of mega-studio Paramount Pictures, the Westchester County Landmark stifled Great Depression and World War II woes as a grand movie house for decades. After shopping malls and TV thwarted its status as a movie house in the '70s, the palace recently reemerged as the Paramount Hudson Valley and now attracts top-name live performers. Lovingly renovated to its original 1930s sheen, the theater sports new carpet, refurbished vintage theater seats, hand-painted ceiling canvas, and opera boxes.