Multiplatinum Australian rockers deliver hits and fresh cuts from their latest album
What You'll Get
- Seating: upper or lower balcony, mezzanine, or orchestra
- Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together
Little River Band
- Fun fact: Formed in 1975, Little River Band was the first Australian band to break out from Down Under and reach American audiences.
- Which means: Men at Work had a tough act to follow.
- What’s changed since then?: the lineup, which today is anchored by lead singer and bassist Wayne Nelson
- Their sound: instantly comforting soft-pop that caresses the ears with sultry keyboards, shimmering guitars, and tender harmonies
- 35: the number of hit singles Little River Band has under its belt, including “Reminiscing,” “Lonesome Loser,” and “The Night Owls”
- What to expect: a set loaded with classics, and perhaps some new tracks from 2013’s Cuts Like a Diamond, which Allmusic.com praised as “big, shiny, and hooky, almost defiantly old-fashioned in its appeal”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 19, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.