What You'll Get
- $29 for one Bronze pass to the Little Rock Film Festival (up to $60 value)
- When: Monday, May 12 through Sunday, May 18
- Where: Ron Robinson Theater
- Seating: best available after Gold and Silver pass-holders have been seated
- Door time: 30 minutes before each screening
- Ticket values include all fees.
Little Rock Film Festival
- What it is: an artist-driven film festival now in its eighth year
- What it’s been called since its founding: one of 25 Film Festivals Worth the Entry Fee (MovieMaker Magazine), “a watershed event in [Arkansas’s] cultural trajectory” (Arkansas Democrat Gazette), “Lil’ Filmy” (its friends and family)
- Last year’s award-winners: Short Term 12, Bridegroom, 45 RPM, Dirty Wars
- This year’s categories whose lineups have been announced: Narrative, Documentary, World Shorts, and Made In Arkansas
- Notable films: Virunga, a documentary about saving Africa’s oldest national park; Manny, a documentary about Filipino boxer Manny Pacquiao; the dystopian sci-fi tale Collection Day; and the philosophical horror story Buzzard
- The venue: the newest performance space in the River Market district, a 315-seat theater operated by the Central Arkansas Library System
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 18, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting on 5/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Ron Robinson Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Little Rock Film Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before each screening. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.