All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Though now commonplace, acting was condemned in colonial times as “public lying,” with offenders being yanked off the streets with novelty-sized shepherd’s crooks. Embrace vaudevillainy with today’s deal for tickets to see the Cygnet Theatre Company’s production of Little Shop of Horrors at Old Town Theatre. Choose from the following options:
- For $20, you get a premium-section seat for one of the following Wednesday, Thursday, or Sunday night performances (up to a $49 value):
- Wednesday, September 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, September 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 25, at 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 28, at 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, September 29, at 7:30 p.m.<p>
- For $24, you get a premium-section seat for one of the following Friday night, Saturday afternoon, or Sunday afternoon performances (up to a $52 value):
- Friday, September 23, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, September 24, at 3 p.m.
- Sunday, September 25, at 2 p.m.
- Friday, September 30, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, October 1, at 3 p.m.
Sunday, October 2, at 2 p.m.<p>
- For $27, you get a premium-section seat for one of the following Saturday night performances (up to a $59 value):
- Saturday, September 24, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, October 1, at 8 p.m.<p>
The Cygnet Theatre Company has turned written scripts into lively dramatic productions since 2003, winning seven San Diego Theatre Critics Circle Awards for its 2010 season. The recently extended run of Little Shop of Horrors draws audiences into a camp- and crescendo-laden rock musical that warns against purchasing suspicious looking chia pets. Curtains rise on Alan Menken and Howard Ashman’s classic story of florist assistant Seymour (Brandon Joel Maier) as he attempts to woo his coworker, Audrey (Melissa Fernandes), and outwit the diabolical machinations of the flesh-eating plant that has made him famous. Premium-section seating settles patrons in the theater’s center rows, allowing them to sink into renovated seats without losing sight of any stagehands in the wings.
The Cygnet Theatre Company offers discounted rates for seniors and students, as well as half-price tickets for children ages 5–15.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for date purchased. Redeem on day of show for admission at Old Town Theatre box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Old Town Theatre box office. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which will be provided to Old Town Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.