- One G-Pass to Live 101.5 Laugh Out Live featuring Mike Epps, Corey Holcomb, Tony Roberts, Joey Diaz, and Gina Brillon
- When: Friday, November 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Comerica Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $31.38 for sections 2–6, rows 22–35 (up to $62.75 value [limited tickets available at this price]
- $40 for sections 2–6, rows 22–35 (up to $62.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
In a large family with eight children, future comedian and Hollywood star Mike Epps relied on making others crumble to the floor with laughter to set him apart from his siblings. He parlayed this experience as a class clown into standup gigs in Indiana when he was just a teen. Epps continued to build his ladder to superstardom in Atlanta before venturing to bigger ponds in New York at the age of 21, conquering the comedy-club circuit and attracting the attention of HBO’s Def Comedy Jam series, which he would eventually host in 2006. His lanky physicality and shape-shifting vocal talents have earned him roles in such blockbusters as The Hangover, All About the Benjamins, and Lee Daniels upcoming biopic about Richard Pryor. Still, his first love is the stage, and his wide-ranging standup sets—which frequently discuss race relations, celebrity peers, and American politics—have busted guts at major venues throughout the country.
Accompanying acts include:
- Corey Holcomb: auditory and visual comic featured on The Tonight Show and in the film Think Like A Man Too
- Tony Roberts: Detroit comedian featured on Def Comedy Jam and Comedy Central
- Joey Diaz: actor and comedian featured in films Grudge Match, The Longest Yard, and Spider Man 2
- Gina Brillon: performing stand-up comedy since she was 17, she has been featured on Comedy Central and E!’s Chelsea Lately