- $20 for one G-Pass to Live 105’s Punk Rock Picnic with The Offspring, Bad Religion, Pennywise & More (up to $33 value)
- When: Sunday, August 31, at 3:30 p.m.
- Where: Shoreline Amphitheatre, event takes place in the parking lot
- Seating: general admission - standing
- Door time: 2:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Live 105’s Punk Rock Picnic
- Which record to bring if you’re vying to get something signed: their third album, Smash, which they’ll be playing it in its entirety
- Better known as: the record that launched “Come Out and Play,” “Self Esteem,” and “Gotta Get Away” onto alt-rock radio and the band into international success
- Why they’re playing it now: they released it 20 years ago, just before playing a three-day, sold-out Epitaph Records showcase at the Hollywood Palladium.
- Who else was sweating alongside them: fellow Cali acts Bad Religion, The Vandals, and Pennywise, who’ll also appear on this tour
- Who else will be on stage: The Vandals
- Most surprising recent Bad Religion release: an album of Christmas songs—a surprisingly apt fit for their trademark three-part harmonies