What You'll Get
- $18 for one general admission ticket (up to $21.60 value)
- $30 for two general admission tickets (up to $43.20 value)
- $48 for four general admission tickets (up to $86.40 value)
J. Ernest Green and the Annapolis Chorale
- J. Ernest Green: He began conducting the Annapolis Chorale in 1984, and in the decades since, the group has become a musical force. Green is renowned for his adventurous and creative programming, and many of his programs fuse concert standards with popular and contemporary music.
- Annapolis Chorale: The Chorale joins the Annapolis Chamber Orchestra, the Annapolis Youth Chorus, and the St. Anne’s Concert Series as part of Live Arts Maryland, one of the region’s largest non-profit arts organizations.
- This concert: During this Sunday matinee, J. Ernest Green and the chorale with continue their ongoing “Broadway in Concert” series with a spin on the Broadway classic, Oklahoma!
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 12, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.